I live in Northamptonshire with my lovely Husband, Kyle and 2 crazy huskies. I’m a recent newly-wed where I got married in May 2019. I feel so lucky to say Wedding Photography is my full time job and even more so because I love every single minute. Capturing people in love on the happiest day of their life, I mean, what more could I really want?
1. I adore dogs. If you happen to have one we’ll get along for sure. (Plus, if you’re including them in your big day, I’d be over the moon to meet them!)
2. I am naturally Ginger / Strawberry Blonde. This was totally un-cool when I was at school so I went through a lot of hair dye! Now, I love it!
3. Chinese takeaway is my favourite. My usual order? Hong Kong Style Sweet and Sour Chicken, Boiled Rice (plain, I know) Prawn Crackers and Chips!
4. I love a good Netflix series, especially police / crime shows. Happy Valley, Line of Duty and The Killing amongst my favourites.
5. I’m a bit of a list maker and love organising my life a little too much. Planners, diaries and notepads can be found around my office in bulk haha!
I’ve been with my husband, Kyle, for over 6 years now. We spend our time binge-watching shows on Netflix, going on adventures in our campervan with the dogs or eating good food. Kyle is typically my second photographer if you book my ‘Confetti’ package, so it’s only fair I introduce him properly with a few facts too…
1. Kyle also loves dogs, but didn’t when we first got together back when we were at school. We have two now and he prefers them to me.
2. Kyle loves pizza.
3. Kyle enjoys travelling, especially in our van! We’ve drove all the way to Disneyland in it which is where we got engaged back in 2017. His favourite place is definately Cornwall though, so if you are getting married down there maybe we can make the trip!