When it comes to our wedding photography packages, we just have one! We’ve been through all sorts of combinations, but ultimately we only want our couples to have the very best. Our package is fully inclusive. You’ll have myself and Kyle there to capture your day from prep to dancing. We’ve also thrown in some awesome extras, from your pre-wedding shoot to premium prints!
Having good photography on your wedding day is an investment (of the best kind) and having got married ourselves last year we really know how wonderful it is to look back on the most important day of your lives together so far.
Planning a micro wedding? We have a separate package suited to shorter coverage, particularly throughout the remainder of 2020 and early 2021. Click here for our micro wedding package (2 hours coverage) or use our contact form for a bespoke quote if you’re looking for something a lil different!
– Two photographers (Us, Soph+ Kyle) there to capture your day to the max
– 8-9 hours of continuous coverage (typically morning preparations to your 2nd or 3rd dance if it’s that kinda party!)
– Complimentary Engagement Session to meet before the day (dogs welcome!)
– Engraved USB, Wooden Memory Box and 50 Premium Prints
– AT LEAST 400+ Edited Digital Images in our signature style
– Online Gallery after the day share with Family and Friends
– Preview photos typically within 48 hours of your special day (I’ve been known to send them the morning after…)
– Wedding planning support from start to finish. We’re not just your photographers, we’re new friends to plan it with and are here to help as little or as much as you need us! We’re all about making it as fun as possible for those who choose us to be a part of such a huge day – we even did a pub quiz over lockdown for our couples!
Your wedding day is only going to happen once. There are no retakes or opportunities to do it all again. Trust me when I say the day FLIES (I so wish I could relive my wedding day!) One minute you’re getting ready, the next you’re saying goodbye to your family and friends wishing it would never end.
That’s the beauty of photography – your wedding gallery will allow you to see those emotional, joyful, or downright hilarious moments you’ll want to experience again.
♥️ Both of you can have morning photos, if you fancy them.
♥️ The ceremony can be photographed from your perspective and your guests
(the emotional reaction, aisle walk and every moment that follows)
♥️ Two angles to your drinks reception, couple shoot, speeches and party