When it comes to our pricing, we have one easy to understand package! No hidden fees or extras, we’re 2 photographers that make up a Husband and Wife dream team there to capture your day from prep to dancing. (We’ve also thrown in a few awesome extras, shh!) Here’s what you’ll receive…
– Photography Welcome Pack with our wedding day tips and tricks
– Morning Preparations up to your 2nd dance (or the 3rd if it’s THAT kind of dance floor, 8-9 hours)
– 2 Photographers (Sophie + Kyle, the ultimate Husband and Wife duo)
– 400+ Beautifully Edited Digital Images
– Engraved Wooden USB
– Wooden Box with 50 Premium 6×4 Prints
– Online Gallery to share with Family and Friends
– Engagement Session to meet before the day! (Dogs welcome, obvs)
Your wedding day is only going to happen once. There are no retakes or opportunities to do it all again. Trust me when I say the day FLIES. One minute you’re having your hair done, the next you’re saying goodbye to your family and friends wishing it would never end.
Wedding blues are REAL, but your wedding photos will allow you to relive those emotional, joyful, or downright HILARIOUS moments we all wish we could do again.
Booking us both means we can literally be in two places at once, which is why we only ever shoot together!
– Morning Preparations AND your guests arriving
– The emotional reaction AND a walk down the aisle
– Candid Shots through Group Shots
– Two Angles of your couple shoot
– Two Angles of your speeches
– Two Angles to your first dance
– An extra pair of hands however you need it!
Engagement sessions are often one of my favourite parts of the ‘wedding photography process’ and they are included in every wedding photography booking with our Confetti package! It’s the perfect time for us to meet up ahead of your day, get you both super comfortable in front of the camera and discuss everything about your day.
The photos are perfect for save the dates or wedding day decor and they’re an amazing excuse for a makeup and hair trial, if you’re having one, too!
From forests to country parks, public gardens to your home, we can do your pre-wedding shoot anywhere within an hour from our home at the top of Northamptonshire. We’re known to travel that little bit further for some really awesome spots and do love an excuse to get away in our van.
Dogs are ALWAYS welcome and a common theme in all our sessions, especially if they can’t make it on the big day!
If you aren’t looking for full day coverage, I am happy to chat through some alternatives so we can still capture your day! We’ve previously done a ‘ceremony only’ package, which includes a couple session afterwards, or even ceremony until you sit down for your wedding meal. A bespoke package can be with the both of us, or just Sophie! We also love intimate weddings and are more than happy to cater to out of season dates too. Just ask, we’d love to make you a bespoke package.